Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get a reference to Excel spreadsheet?

Get a reference to Excel spreadsheet?

CK

I have an ASP.net app that uses the DataDynamics spreadbuilder. It basically
creates an Excel spreadsheet and populates it with a dataset by looping
through the set. Everything works great except that the spreadbuilder
doesn't support formulas. I add formulas through the setvalue method but it
just puts a string of the formula in the cell. I have to manually go to the
cell and click the fx button with the formula cell selected. Is there some
c# code that I can get a reference to the open workbook/worksheet and pass a
cell reference so I can make sure and set it as a formula. Any ideas? I
don't want to have to redo the project using just excel. Any help is always
appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Chris