Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Gridview control not supporting Sorting for Collection obj

ASP.NET Gridview control not supporting Sorting for Collection obj

=?Utf-8?B?xZh1R3ZFZA==?=

Here is the error:

direct link to erro image :

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/1666/untitled2pp.jpg

Hi,
I have a gridview control on the page which is bound to business object via
objectdatasource and i m using collection to bring all my data on page. This
used to work fine in beta version and no coding was changed. In RTM version
every time
I click on column to sort it its giving me following error.

"The data source 'MyDataSource' does not support sorting with IEnumerable
data. Automatic sorting is only supported with DataView, DataTable, and
DataSet."

I have my all data coming as a collection object , I am not using dataset
anywhere.

PLEASE someone tell me I will not have to re-write this.

HELP !!!!:s

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...et01272004.asp
--