Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > link label color

link label color

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

Hello,

Is it possible change the default color of a link label and basically
override the client side settings? I need another color on my site for the
links other than Blue (unvisited) and Purple (visited)?

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

Yes. CSS supports the following:

a:link
Defines the style for normal unvisited links.

a:visited
Defines the style for visited links.

a:active
Defines the style for active links.
A link becomes active once you click on it.

a:hover
Defines the style for hovered links.
A link is hovered when the mouse moves over it.

Eliyahu

news(E-Mail Removed)...