Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the Proper Method to Upload Long File - WEBDAV using PUT Method

What is the Proper Method to Upload Long File - WEBDAV using PUT Method

Jitendra Sanghani

Respected Sir/Madam

I am developing a Webdav Client Application and I had completed Methods
like GET, MKCOL, PROPFIND. PROPPATCH, SEARCH etc. but the main problem
where I find difficulties is in PUT method.
I want to copy/Upload a file from my local machine to web-server.
I had implemented it with PUT method in which I call SEND(chBuffer)
method with
, where chBuffer is the char Buffer with whole file in it.

But if the size of my file is more than 100MB then it will be
impossible to once load file in Buffer.

Is there any proper way to create a Request Stream without creating a
Big Array of BYTES.

Is there any way where I can send file in small parts(fragments).

Thanks in Advance.

Bye

tina.10 tina.10 is offline
Junior Member