Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Browse client Directory to a specific folder and ftp the file from server to client

Browse client Directory to a specific folder and ftp the file from server to client

bindu_conacle@yahoo.com

Hi,

In ASP page, I have a button on the web page. when it is clicked, it
should open the windows "Save As" Dialog Box of client m/c with the
default directory which i will be specifying.
When user clicks on "Save" button of the Dialog Box, i have to
transfer(ftp) the file from webserver to client m/c.
Once the transfer is complete, i should show the status message on the
web page.
Can anyone help me about this, how it can be done.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Bindu

Mark Rae

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Can anyone help me about this, how it can be done.

1) Please don't cross-post.

2) http://www.unlimitedftp.ca/products/unlimitedftp/