Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Pogo Gamesite Question

Pogo Gamesite Question

Trusty

Any idea why the games on Pogo.com only load up to a certain point then
stop? Do I need a plug in?
Thanks for the help folks, I love the browser.
Gary

Moz Champion

Trusty wrote:
> Any idea why the games on Pogo.com only load up to a certain point
> then stop? Do I need a plug in?
> Thanks for the help folks, I love the browser.
> Gary

Have you enabled popups?
Have you enabled javascript and java?

Trusty

Can u explain to me how to do that in Mozilla???

Trusty wrote:
> Can u explain to me how to do that in Mozilla???
>

> Moz Champion wrote:
>
>> Trusty wrote:
>>
>>> Any idea why the games on Pogo.com only load up to a certain
>>> point then stop? Do I need a plug in?
>>> Thanks for the help folks, I love the browser.
>>> Gary

>> Have you enabled popups?
>> Have you enabled javascript and java?

Please bottom post if you will thanks

Enable Popups
[Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
UNcheck Block Popup Windows
(alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
Check Enable Java
Check Enable Javascript
(under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)

*varies by OS
Windows
[Tools-->Options]
Linux
[Edit-->Preferences]

Moz Champion

Moz Champion wrote:
> Trusty wrote:
>
>> Can u explain to me how to do that in Mozilla???
>>

>> Moz Champion wrote:

>>> Have you enabled popups?
>>> Have you enabled javascript and java?

> Please bottom post if you will thanks
>
> Enable Popups
> [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
> UNcheck Block Popup Windows
> (alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
> Check Enable Java
> Check Enable Javascript
> (under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)
>
> *varies by OS
> Windows
> [Tools-->Options]
> Linux
> [Edit-->Preferences]

oh yes, PLEASE dont email me with regards to a newsgroup question,
ESPECIALLY when you dont accept return mail in the first place!

Trusty

Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
the future,,don`t flatter yourself

Moz Champion wrote:
> Moz Champion wrote:
>
>> Trusty wrote:
>>
>>> Can u explain to me how to do that in Mozilla???

>> Please bottom post if you will thanks
>>
>> Enable Popups
>> [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
>> UNcheck Block Popup Windows
>> (alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
>> Check Enable Java
>> Check Enable Javascript
>> (under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)
>>
>> *varies by OS
>> Windows
>> [Tools-->Options]
>> Linux
>> [Edit-->Preferences]
>>

> oh yes, PLEASE dont email me with regards to a newsgroup question,
> ESPECIALLY when you dont accept return mail in the first place!

Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
the future,,don`t flatter yourself

Leonidas Jones

Trusty wrote:

> Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
> the future,,don`t flatter yourself
>

> Moz Champion wrote:
>> Moz Champion wrote:

>>> Please bottom post if you will thanks
>>>
>>> Enable Popups
>>> [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
>>> UNcheck Block Popup Windows
>>> (alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
>>> Check Enable Java
>>> Check Enable Javascript
>>> (under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)
>>>
>>> *varies by OS
>>> Windows
>>> [Tools-->Options]
>>> Linux
>>> [Edit-->Preferences]
>>>

>> oh yes, PLEASE dont email me with regards to a newsgroup question,
>> ESPECIALLY when you dont accept return mail in the first place!

> Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
> the future,,don`t flatter yourself

You know, I know I should hold my virtual tongue, but really!

You've got one of the most knowledgeable people there is offering his
time to help you. He, as I do, provides a working email address for
those who may need to contact us privately for legitimate reasons.

It is inconvenient when people use Reply All and send an email copy of a
reply to the group. From what Dan wrote, I suspect that he tried to
reply to you via email to request that you not do that, but, of course,
found that use an invalid email address, and hod no recurse but to post
to the list.

Your response brings to mind the old saying about biting the hand that
feeds you. Good luck in solving your problem.

Lee

gwtc

Trusty wrote:

> Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
> the future,,don`t flatter yourself
>

> Moz Champion wrote:
>
>> Moz Champion wrote:

>>> Please bottom post if you will thanks
>>>
>>> Enable Popups
>>> [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
>>> UNcheck Block Popup Windows
>>> (alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
>>> Check Enable Java
>>> Check Enable Javascript
>>> (under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)
>>>
>>> *varies by OS
>>> Windows
>>> [Tools-->Options]
>>> Linux
>>> [Edit-->Preferences]
>>>

>> oh yes, PLEASE dont email me with regards to a newsgroup question,
>> ESPECIALLY when you dont accept return mail in the first place!

> Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
> the future,,don`t flatter yourself

and how is he suppose to know that you sent it by mistake