Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I use ASP.NET Web Admin tool as a part of my site?

Can I use ASP.NET Web Admin tool as a part of my site?

=?Utf-8?B?dmE=?=

I need to have a designated admin user add, approve and remove users from the
site. They won't have VS 2005 instaleld on their machine.

I want to have teh Web Admin tool as part of my site but I want to avoid
having to rewrite all the code to manage my users and roles. Is there a way
to incorporate the ASP.NET 2.0 webadmin tool into my site as a link?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

No, I don't think there's any good way to do that.
However, you could create a tool to manage the users remotely.
Or you could use this code that's already been written:
http://www.code-magazine.com/Article...uickid=0511031

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP