Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > USER CONTROL PROBLEM

USER CONTROL PROBLEM

Savas Ates

I have a user control codebehind Function

Imports System.Web

Function CreateXml(ByVal Sitename)

Response.write ("aa")

End Function

IN an aspx codebehind application

Dim EjoyaXml As New Functions

EjoyaXml.Siteadi = "Ejoya"

Call EjoyaXml.CreateXml(EjoyaXml.Siteadi)

It returns

Response.Write("aa") line
I want to create a function page and i want to load it in some of my aspx
codebehind applications which can include some http implemantations
(Filesystemobject,response.redirect etc.)

I got an error in spite of using
Imports System.Web

What can i do ?