Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Deployment Project Installation

Web Deployment Project Installation

Brian Patrick

I downloaded the Web Deployment Project at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/re...p/default.aspx

This is supposed to integrate with VS.net, adding some new configuration
options for web apps assuming you have .net framework 2.0 installed.

I have the .net framework 2.0 installed, and I just installed the web
deployment project, but I'm not seeing any of the new options in VS.net.
For example in solution explorer, you're supposed to be able to right-click
and choose to add Web deployment project. I don't have this option in my
menu.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Brian Patrick

I just figured this out - I'm still running Visual Studio 2003 - and the new
features are only availabe in VS 2005

news:eplz%(E-Mail Removed)...