Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Website Administration Tool

Website Administration Tool

qwende@yahoo.com

I just tried to manage individual pages using the website
administration tool, but instead of seeing the individual pages I only
see individual folders when looking at my website via the tool. How do
I set access roles using this utility for individual pages?

This is what I do:

1) From VS: WebSite > ASP.Net Configuration
2) Click the 'security" link on the WebSite Administration main page,
3) Click "create access rules" on the page that came up,
4) And I'm now presented with a treeview of my website, but the
granularity is at the folder level; I want it at the page level.

What am I missing? Thanks,
Ben

clintonG

Its crippleware and should never have been released.
We need to use Membership, Roles and Profiles in the web.config and in our
code to be effective.

<%= Clinton Gallagher

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...