Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview Paging event not work for other's people

Gridview Paging event not work for other's people

=?Utf-8?B?d2Vp?=

Hello, all
I get a little problem about this gridview paging event, it's work prefect
in my local machine, even I used my IP address instead "localhost".
when people use this web page, and try to click the page number(1,2,...)
from them machine nothing happens.
I checked all browser sitting, javascript is enabled, it's seems something
to do with doPostlBack
any ideas
thanks