Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET database access Error !

ASP.NET database access Error !

=?Utf-8?B?a29iZXRpbmc=?=

Dear All,

I have created a webpage which will access a Access MDB file. However,
there are some problem when I access the MDB file.

I found that the problem is from SQL statement of OLEDBCommand. For example:
if I use "Select * from Location", then the ASP.NET applicant can run
normally; but when I use "Select LocationID from Location", then an exception
is caught. But the exception message is : "Unknow". So I don't know how to
fix this problem.

Could you tell me what is the problem and how to fix it ?

Thanks.

P.S. I use Visual Web Developer 2005 to develop this ASP.NET application.
The MDB file is created by using Access 2003

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

No idea if this will help but give Select Location.LocationID from Location a
bash.