Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET: Repeater: Total no. of Records in Footer

ASP.NET: Repeater: Total no. of Records in Footer

Sachin

Hi All,

I am using Repeater Control.

I want to display total no. of Records in the Footer template, at the
bottom.

What will be the data binding expression?

Thanks in advance
Sachin

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Well, you can do <%# Container.ItemIndex %>

or you could bind into ItemDataBound and set it in codebehind, where you'd
have access to the original data source.

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.fuelindustries.com/

"Sachin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Repeater Control.
>
> I want to display total no. of Records in the Footer template, at the
> bottom.
>
> What will be the data binding expression?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Sachin

=?Utf-8?B?UyBQ?=

I tried using <%# Container.ItemIndex %>, it displays -1.

Regards
Sachin