Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Firefox 1.5: Wrong mouse coordinates passed to the OnClick() event handler?

Firefox 1.5: Wrong mouse coordinates passed to the OnClick() event handler?

Juergen Theis

Hi,

I have created a web server control which is an imagebutton. To handle
the user's clicks I implemented the OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e)
method. Unfortunately with Firefox 1.5 there are passed wrong
coordinates. Instead of postions relative to the top left corner of the
control the positions in the argument "e" are related to the beginning
of the page. (With Firefox 1.0.7 everthing worked fine.)

Is there anybody, who knows something about this buggy behavior? Is it
a bug in the framework? Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Juergen