Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Groups display on website

Groups display on website

blackstaronline.net

Hi,

I have implemented the XML from this group on my site. But when I was
doing a search I found a site that was pulling all our topics and
displaying them similar to how we seem them here.

http://www.issociate.de/board/post/3..._problems.html

Does anyone know how I could pull that info and display it live on my
site?

Jeremy Reid
http://blackstaronline.net/hgtit

Groups of groups with PIX. AM Cisco 2 01-31-2006 04:37 PM
match groups: optional groups not accessible david.reitter@gmail.com Python 3 06-10-2005 05:03 PM
getting values from URL such as http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=parameters+url+asp.net&start=10&hl=en&lr=& anonymous ASP .Net 1 05-08-2005 03:58 PM
Windows groups, VPN groups, and SecureACS John Sasso Cisco 0 10-02-2004 03:39 PM
Reading membership of groups (including nested groups) Petra Hübner ASP .Net 0 02-16-2004 07:07 PM

Advertisments