Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Java applet crashes Firefox

Java applet crashes Firefox

pbuchheit@hotmail.com

1. Go to oneglobe.com/ola
2. Click a port (001spa or 002spa or 003spa)
3. Click the first radio and BOTH checkboxes, enter a name, then click
GO
4. Wait till the computer responds with 'soy computadora'
5. Type something at 'Input a Sentence:' and then click GO

I get an error referencing jpinscp.dll

No such problem in IE or Opera.

Can you help?

gwtc

> 1. Go to oneglobe.com/ola
> 2. Click a port (001spa or 002spa or 003spa)
> 3. Click the first radio and BOTH checkboxes, enter a name, then click
> GO
> 4. Wait till the computer responds with 'soy computadora'
> 5. Type something at 'Input a Sentence:' and then click GO
>
> I get an error referencing jpinscp.dll
>
> No such problem in IE or Opera.
>
> Can you help?

It happend to me Moz 1.7.12.

You know, since this is a java problem, I think you would be better of
asking at the java forums. You might get a better response there than
here. Just my opinion, though

Applet Crashes on Firefox. Sanny Java 8 09-23-2009 04:59 PM
QuickTime for Java: Applet crashes JVM and browsers on Windows Mike Java 3 03-10-2008 01:06 AM
Java applet failed when I try to load the avi file in my java applet Krista Java 3 09-15-2004 02:53 AM
Re: play wave files using java.applet.Applet webster Java 0 07-20-2003 01:51 PM

Advertisments