Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Signature with Thunderbird

Signature with Thunderbird

Stubby

I switched from Mozilla Suite to TB, FF and Sunbird. I used FF to
install Signature from Mozdev and it seems OK. I see that it accepted
several signatures. The only trouble is that right-click in TB doesn't
list "Insert Signature". What did I do wrong? TIA

Hendrik Maryns

Stubby schreef:
> I switched from Mozilla Suite to TB, FF and Sunbird. I used FF to
> install Signature from Mozdev and it seems OK. I see that it accepted
> several signatures. The only trouble is that right-click in TB doesn't
> list "Insert Signature". What did I do wrong? TIA

You have to install the extension in TB separately too.

Save the extension to hard disk, and drop it onto TB's extensions window.

--
Hendrik Maryns

www.lieverleven.be
http://aouw.org

Turning a signature-changing decorator into a signature-preservingone Gustavo Narea Python 14 02-16-2009 04:58 PM
THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE Pastor Dave Firefox 14 06-28-2005 01:17 AM
Thunderbird Signature balado Firefox 2 04-17-2005 01:14 PM
Signature in Thunderbird Paul Ingram Firefox 1 08-08-2004 07:27 PM
UTF-8 with signature & UTF-8 without signature JJBW ASP .Net 1 04-24-2004 10:21 AM

Advertisments