Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Public ASP.NET Web Form Demonstration

Public ASP.NET Web Form Demonstration

John Rivers

Hello,

I have been looking for a demonstration of "best practice" web
application
using asp.net web forms, in particular looking at an app that shows
a typical database application with multiple users inserting, updating
and deleting
records in a table, showing concurrency control etc.

Best wishes

John

=?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=

Hello John,

I found the following two references to be good resources for building .NET
applications:

Improving .NET Application Performance and Scalability (Patterns &
Practices) -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...lance&n=283155

and

Building Secure Microsoft ASP.NET Applications -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...lance&n=283155

All/most of the materials from these books are up on the msdn site.
--
brians
http://www.limbertech.com