Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sizing and display of formview control template in design view

Sizing and display of formview control template in design view

Neil

I'm using a formview but have come across a frustrating problem.

If I have the width of the formview set to a specific size e.g. 960px I
can see all the template as it would be displayed to a user when in
design view. Sometimes it might not initially display like this but a
click on the right hand side handle of the control forces it to resize
according to the width property.

However, if I set the width to 100% I cannot get the template to
display correctly in design view, it is all compacted on the left hand
side. This makes attempting to add controls very difficult.

I know I could set a fixed width whilst designing and then change it to
100% but I shouldn't need to.

Is there a simple way around this problem?