Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Feedback form

Feedback form

=?Utf-8?B?SGVsdGVyIFNrZWx0ZXI=?=

hey there,

i need a feedback/contact form in my website where the entered data will be
sent to my email address. i think this is called form-to-mail. ive tried the
internet but none of the tutorials work correctly. how do i do this in ASP.NET

thanks in advance
--
Look Out!

Helter Skelter
Yellow Submarine
Pepperland

PS. Get Back!

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

see this tutorial: http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/080801-1.shtml

If you use ASP.NEt 2.0 then this one: http://aspalliance.com/679

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

"Helter Skelter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey there,
>
> i need a feedback/contact form in my website where the entered data will
> be
> sent to my email address. i think this is called form-to-mail. ive tried
> the
> internet but none of the tutorials work correctly. how do i do this in
> ASP.NET
>
> thanks in advance
> --
> Look Out!
>
> Helter Skelter
> Yellow Submarine
> Pepperland
>
> PS. Get Back!

Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
Feedback form PROBLEM Zagor ASP .Net 6 09-14-2004 02:15 AM
User rating and feedback form Mark ASP .Net 0 09-09-2004 07:07 AM
Feedback Form ASP & ASP.NET Mohamed Hosam ASP .Net 1 02-18-2004 11:22 AM
feedback form querry Graham HTML 1 02-12-2004 05:11 PM

Advertisments