Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Skins

Skins

Jay

I created a skin for a Menu Control that uses templates and I quickly
learned that you cannot include something like the folllowing because of the
<%# %>. But this template is important and general. I do not want to have
to remember a month from that I have to add this template when using this
skin.

Suggestions?

Jay

<StaticItemTemplate>

text-align: center;">

<%# Eval("Text") %>

</StaticItemTemplate>

D-Skin Protective Disc Skins @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-16-2005 09:36 PM
URL/tutorial for creating Firefox .9x skins? Galaxy Firefox 1 07-15-2004 01:24 PM
Skins Tom Firefox 2 06-13-2004 10:15 PM
Skins Tom Firefox 5 04-02-2004 12:48 PM
Where to download skins?!? mine Firefox 6 09-18-2003 07:10 AM

Advertisments