Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the secure way to share data between Intranet and Extranet?

What is the secure way to share data between Intranet and Extranet?

asdf

Hi,

I have the scenario where I have one database and need to allow to see the
information accessible from Intranet and (future)Extranet. I wonder what is
the most feasible and secure way of doing it without buying second license
for MS SQL and duplicating data. So far I am leaning towards Web Services
but we have ideas for MySQL, XML and using FTP to transfer the data in
files. Which way is the most secure and feasible or is there something else.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Tom

DKode

please don't crosspost.

i posted a response to this question in the framework.general ng