Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how can access webService design in visual web developer 2005 as we access from iis server in days of VS 2003

how can access webService design in visual web developer 2005 as we access from iis server in days of VS 2003

kamig

Hey!
guys i have this annoying question i have upgrade my webService project
from visual studion.NET 2003 to 2005 but the problem is tht i cant
access my webService directly from iis mmc by click the .asmx and
selecting browsing in old days of .net 2003.....it gives an error like
that user initiated the asp.net process should have access to iis
metabase....with Microsoft site i download mataacl.vbs with which i try
to add my username say admin to iis metabase and it show that it accept
but it dosent work....
moreover if u used web developer 2005 u notice that it open each
webService prjct on seprate port say
"http://localhost:1044/kamiService/controlService.asmx" so u have to
change web-reference added to any other consumption project, same as u
can't derive proxy class generated by wsdl in cosumption due to same
issue...
i know i right very long but pls help me in detail as it is the last
part of my final prjct...
waiting for ur kind regards

=?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

try to re register aspnet_regiis.exe -i and it should work.