Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > textbox events when date is filled in a textbox with calendar pop-

textbox events when date is filled in a textbox with calendar pop-

=?Utf-8?B?U3JpZGhhcg==?=

Hi,

I have a web form which has two text boxes and a datagrid in it. The two
text boxes will have start date and stop date. I have a calendar pop-up
control that fills the start date and stop date. Now I need to postback to
the asp.net webform when these text boxes are populated with the dates. I
don't want to use an extra button to postback to the server. Is there a way
to capture an event that fires when the date is populated in the text boxes?
I have tried TextChanged event but it is not firing. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=

You can add an <asp:Button id="btnSumbit" runat="server"> with
style="display:none;" and call its click method (e.g., btnSubmit.Click())
from Javascript after you verify that both date fields have values.
--
HTH,
Phillip Williams