Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > automatic fill in username and password

automatic fill in username and password

ngoc

I have an application that start a html file with mozilla. I use
http://username(E-Mail Removed). But it still required username
and password. It is tiredly to type in username and password each time.
Is there any other way I can store username and password, without type
in each time?
Thanks

loginview control displays network username instead of (web) username Shailesh Patel ASP .Net Web Controls 0 11-08-2006 08:19 PM
Address automatic fill Dan Firefox 6 03-07-2005 01:14 PM
Change the username found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Username" The Reluctant Robot Named Jude Computer Support 1 05-05-2004 07:11 AM

Advertisments