Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help: Call an ASPX page from a main ASPX page

Help: Call an ASPX page from a main ASPX page

Progman

How can I load an aspx page from vb script procedure in a main aspx page.
I want to avoid server.execute.
I want that main page to be replaced by the new page.
I dont want to use a button to call the page.

=?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=

Progman,
run a search in help on this "response.redirect"

dim s as string
s = "mynewpage.aspx"
Response.Redirect(s,true) 'true means to stop processing the current page.

The above code comes right out of my 404 error page so I know it works.

Good Luck
DWS

"Progman" wrote:

> How can I load an aspx page from vb script procedure in a main aspx page.
> I want to avoid server.execute.
> I want that main page to be replaced by the new page.
> I dont want to use a button to call the page.

Progman,
How do you intend to use VBScript (instead of say, VB.NET) from an ASPX
page, unless you do so as client - side script?
Peter

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
UnBlog:
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com