Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > removing a node from a sitemap

removing a node from a sitemap

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBNaWxk?=

How do I write a derived data source so that I can remove a node from a
sitemap data source? Basically, I have a situation where the built-in
security trimming is not exactly what I need. I need to exclude certain
sitemapnodes from the datasource so that I can bind it to a DataList.