Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Request for views on ASP/ASP.NET/PHP

Request for views on ASP/ASP.NET/PHP

Simon O'Beirne

Hi guys,

A bit of an odd request. I'm in my third and final year at university, and
part of an assignment requires obtaining developers' perspective on web
languages.

If anyone has done at least one of the languages in the subject title
(ASP/ASP.NET/PHP), I would be eternally grateful if you could pop to (and
also send any other web developers you know to)

http://www.coralsystemsolutions.co.uk/uni

Theres a maximum of 14 short questions (depending on answers to the other
questions), all optional, just fill out as much as you can be bothered with,
then click submit a few times until its saved.

Thank you very much in advance!

Simon