Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DBNull

DBNull

=?Utf-8?B?Q3NoYXJwR3V5?=

I have to pass in a Null value at times from my web form, I'm calling a
Stored procedure, but i forget the syntax to allow passing of NUll values and
put NULL in the table, what is that syntax again?

Karl Seguin [MVP]

DBNull.Value

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.fuelindustries.com/

"CsharpGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have to pass in a Null value at times from my web form, I'm calling a
> Stored procedure, but i forget the syntax to allow passing of NUll values
> and
> put NULL in the table, what is that syntax again?

=?Utf-8?B?Q3NoYXJwR3V5?=

I tried that and its not putting NULL in the field on the table, its leaving
the field blank

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" wrote:

> DBNull.Value
>
> Karl
>
> --
> http://www.openmymind.net/
> http://www.fuelindustries.com/
>

> "CsharpGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have to pass in a Null value at times from my web form, I'm calling a
> > Stored procedure, but i forget the syntax to allow passing of NUll values
> > and
> > put NULL in the table, what is that syntax again?

Mark Rae

"CsharpGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I tried that and its not putting NULL in the field on the table, its
>leaving
> the field blank

Show us your code... Both the C# and the T-SQL