Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Drop Down List Not Working

Drop Down List Not Working

illybay721@gmail.com

I have a dynamic drop down list that works fine in the Visual Studio
environment but does not work once installed on the web server. Can
anyone point me in the right direction please?

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Too vague.
What doesn't work? it doesn't show up? it doesn't postback? it doesn't bind?

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have a dynamic drop down list that works fine in the Visual Studio
> environment but does not work once installed on the web server. Can
> anyone point me in the right direction please?

illybay721@gmail.com

No data values are present in the drop down list. Other code in
postback works fine. Appears as if data does not bind to control.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Can you provide sample code?

Karl