Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The request failed with HTTP status 502: Bad Gateway

The request failed with HTTP status 502: Bad Gateway

muradmeghani@gmail.com

Hi:
I have a running application built in VS2003 and using Net Framework
1.1. I recently upgraded to VS2005 and converted the project to use
2.0 Framework.
My call to the web service gives me "The request failed with HTTP
status 502: Bad Gateway".

Is there any special setting I need to do while calling a web service?

Any and All help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Murad

Juan T. Llibre

I wish you'd included the failing code.

I googled for the exact error message and came up with :

http://www.codecomments.com/archive3...-1-393892.html

Does that look like it might have an answer for you ?

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
ASPNETFAQ.COM : http://www.aspnetfaq.com
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...