Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > [ASP.NET1.1]Should I kill the ASP.NET worker process after recompilingmy ASP.NET webservice?

[ASP.NET1.1]Should I kill the ASP.NET worker process after recompilingmy ASP.NET webservice?

Andrea Raimondi

Hello.

Creating my ASP.NET webservice, if I recompile it, do I need to kill the
worker process to allow my modifications to be seen?

Or does it take the newly compiled DLL just fine?

TIA,

Andrew

ray.bradbury9@gmail.com

It should work fine without killing the process