Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts

Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts

Jack Black

Can someone please give me a URL that explains all the Keyboard
Shortcuts for FireFox?

Also please advise if this is the most appropriate newsgroup to get
help on the FireFox Browser??

Thanks

Doug G

Jack Black wrote:
> Can someone please give me a URL that explains all the Keyboard
> Shortcuts for FireFox?
>
> Also please advise if this is the most appropriate newsgroup to get
> help on the FireFox Browser??
>
> Thanks

Most are listed in Firefox's Help Contents (F1).

http://ilias.ca/#Forums

GWTC

take a look at: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

> Also please advise if this is the most appropriate newsgroup to get
> help on the FireFox Browser??

This is the best one:
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.firefox