Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Documentation tool?

Documentation tool?

jhcorey@yahoo.com

I recently saw an example of Conceptual/Logical/Physical documentation
done as web pages, with links to related items. There might be a page
devoted to an application screen, which would include a screen shot and
then links to other pages for, say, Conceptual docs, library routines,
table definitions, etc.

Right now we have a mass of word docs and visio files that can get
pretty overwhelming in a large project.

Has anybody seen a tool that enables this kind of documenting? It
could be a tool that you would be used at a project's inception. On
the other hand it's imaginable that some tool could
scan existing doc files and create links for recognized names.

Jim