Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > disable toolbar customization?

disable toolbar customization?

Frustrated Admin

Is there a way to remove the context menu from Firefox's toolbar and menu
bar?

I would like to prevent users from customizing the toolbar, or from turning
them off. I can control the context menu (right click) for the browser
window, but not for the menu and tool bars.

I don't believe about:global covers this, unless I've missed it.

TIA!