Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Word Document versioning similar to Sharepoint

Word Document versioning similar to Sharepoint

Hanover

Hi there,

I have a requirement for an asp.net application. I need to be able to
open a word document on the server, let the person edit it, detect when

they've closed it so that the system can do some processing. I need
to create a file-versioning system so we always keep history by making
another copy of the document being edited. This is similar to how
Sharepoint does versioning.

If you could point me to an example or give me some guidance, I'd
appreciate it. I've tried searching, but I'm not quite sure what to
search for.