Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird Calendar with Exchange 2003 Calendar and Public FoldersCalendar

Thunderbird Calendar with Exchange 2003 Calendar and Public FoldersCalendar

jincmcse

Hi all,

I'm looking high and low for any way to make Thunderbird Calendar
read/edit my Exchange calendar and/or a calendar on our Exchange public
folders. So far I'm having no luck. Has anybody had any luck with
this? I'd also be open to using any free/opensource utility that could
read/edit these calendars.

Regards,
jd

Andy

jincmcse wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking high and low for any way to make Thunderbird Calendar
> read/edit my Exchange calendar and/or a calendar on our Exchange public
> folders. So far I'm having no luck. Has anybody had any luck with
> this? I'd also be open to using any free/opensource utility that could
> read/edit these calendars.
>
> Regards,
> jd

You might get a better response if you posted your question on the
Calendar newsgroup:

Andy
--
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

What you are reading here are among the last few messages from me. I
wonít be here much longer. My time here is coming to an end. Iíve got
maybe 4, 5 or 6 days left to help out and then Iím gone. I know, I
know, some of you will be glad to get rid of me, so have a party.
Iíve posted the rest of my Fun With Telemarketers here:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/df7dcm$(E-Mail Removed)