Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid - setting edit template for multiple records based on condition

Datagrid - setting edit template for multiple records based on condition

lj

How do I get an asp.net datagrid to set certain records as
tedittemplate based on a certain condition.

It is for a simple workflow. The user will have permission to see a
list of records. He will be able to select all records he has
permission to approve and that have not already been approved and click
on a button to approve them. These records I want to display in
edittemplate mode with a checkbox. The others I just want to display
as itemtemplate.

Also how do I get a list of the selected items in the datagrid.

Thanks in advance.