Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Directory browsing on another server

Directory browsing on another server

=?Utf-8?B?YmVub2l0?=

Hi,

I have a large collection of files on a fileserver, and I would like to
index them into an XMl file, to be used in a treeview.

With FileSystemInfo one can make use of GetDirectories and GetFiles but not
using Http...

With webrequest I can make connection with the remote server, and get the
content of the first directory but then I am stuck.

Does anybody know how I can do this?

thx