Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Getting a g-mail account

Getting a g-mail account

extremepower426@yahoo.ca

I was wondering if anyone can get me a g-mail account. I've wanted one
but I do not know anyone that can get me one. If anyone can help me it
would be appreciated. You can reply to the newsgroup or to the e-mail
account above.

Thanks

Neon Knight

news:l8uRe.4512$(E-Mail Removed):

> I was wondering if anyone can get me a g-mail account.

Invite sent to your email address. Make sure to check your spam folder,
Yahoo used to have problems with gmail invites.

=?iso-8859-1?B?VG9taSBI5HPk?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone can get me a g-mail account. I've wanted one
> but I do not know anyone that can get me one. If anyone can help me it
> would be appreciated.

You can give/get Gmail invites in this forum:

http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Invites

Scott Nelson

I have several invites to give away. Visit the website below for details.

Scott

--
Stop by and visit me on the Web...

http://www.treasuredude.net.tc