Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Overlapping controls, i have a part but not complete (select problem)

Overlapping controls, i have a part but not complete (select problem)

Edwin Knoppert

I'm busy with overlapping controls, like the ASP net menu shown underneat
the listbox control etc..
Absolute position is what i use in this case, no issue to me now.

I found a menu on the following website:

http://mguessan.free.fr/html/menu.html

The items are being shown OVER a select control (MSIE problem)

I need a simple rewrite i can overlap *any* control with ordinary (jscript?)
code.
So i want to get rid of the CSS and have me the least code possible to have
overlapped controls.

Here is the menu:
http://mguessan.free.fr/html/menu.zip

Note that MSIE can block the code due settings, the menu does work however..

At some point i want to rewrite this to fully working floating html window
but that's for later.