Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Graphing and Charting Controls???

Graphing and Charting Controls???

Jay

I have the need to display some basic statistics in a nice graphical format
such as a bar chart, I have looke at some comercial products and they do
much more than what I need and they are expensive. Does anyone have
suggestions for a simpler and less expensive product that works with asp.net
2.0 and VB.NET and C#.

Jay

Patrick.O.Ige

Hi Jay
Check out :- http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/WebChart/Default.aspx
and look for the webchar control It should help you and hope that helps
Patrick

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have the need to display some basic statistics in a nice graphical

format
> such as a bar chart, I have looke at some comercial products and they do
> much more than what I need and they are expensive. Does anyone have
> suggestions for a simpler and less expensive product that works with

asp.net
> 2.0 and VB.NET and C#.
>
> Jay

Eliyahu Goldin

OWC11, stands for Office Web Components, lets you create charts in MS Excel
flavour. It is free if you create charts server-side and download them to
clients as images. Documentation is scarce, but you can find plenty online
samples and get help in microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components
newsgroup.

Eliyahu

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the need to display some basic statistics in a nice graphical format
>such as a bar chart, I have looke at some comercial products and they do
>much more than what I need and they are expensive. Does anyone have
>suggestions for a simpler and less expensive product that works with
>asp.net 2.0 and VB.NET and C#.
>
> Jay

Peter Rilling

The best that I have seen is http://zedgraph.sourceforge.net/.

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the need to display some basic statistics in a nice graphical format
>such as a bar chart, I have looke at some comercial products and they do
>much more than what I need and they are expensive. Does anyone have
>suggestions for a simpler and less expensive product that works with
>asp.net 2.0 and VB.NET and C#.
>
> Jay

Christo Bahchevanov

Hello Jay,
You can try Nevron Chart for .NET. Download the free evaluation version
from: http://www.nevron.com

Nevron Chart for .NET (Windows Forms adn ASP.NET) has full support for
..NET 2.0.

Depending on your needs you can choose between 3 different editions -
Lite, Professional and Enterprise. See the full feature list here:
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?...tDotNetFeaturs

mark

Hi Jay,
For now I am using Nevron Chart for .NET Lite Edition. Soon I am goig
to upgrade to Enterprise because of some specific features that I need
for my future projects.
For 299$ I have purchased the Lite edition and it has great many
features. You can have a look at
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?...tDotNetFeaturs

Regards,
Mark Gazirana

graphing/charting application Chad Perrin Ruby 21 07-18-2007 03:54 AM
Phython and graphing mostro Python 3 04-21-2006 04:26 AM
Cisco 15454s and MRTG Graphing Debbie Cisco 1 03-25-2006 07:38 AM
postscript and charting/graphing Larry Martell Perl Misc 1 02-14-2006 03:55 AM
Data Crunching and Charting.... tbonejo@gmail.com Python 4 01-29-2006 08:30 AM

Advertisments