Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > navigator/address bar problem

navigator/address bar problem

Jerry

I used to have Google on the right of my navigator/address bar. Somehow it
changed to a dictionary. How do I set it back to Google?

Jerry

Jowah

click on the left side of that search box (on the little picture of the
books) and it will drop down allowing you to choose the default search.