Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Answer for the question

Answer for the question

Fabrice

Hello,

I have resolved my problem.
..Net realised a ServerHtmlEncode on my variable for a Button Control and not
for a label control.
Why ? I don't know. Perhaps a question of security. Protect the form
controls and avoid many problems.
Is someone knows why ?

So I have realised a ServerHtml.Decode and everything works fine now.

btn002Logoff.Text =
ServerHTMLDecode(myLocalization.EasyResourceManage r.myGetString("btn002Logoff","form.aspx"))

Thanks
Fabrice