Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MessageBox

MessageBox

Rodrigo Ferreira

Hello,

Anyone knows how to use a MessageBox into a asp.net project using C#?

MessageBox.Shows() doesn't exists!

Greetings,

Rodrigo Ferreira

Joey

You must use a scripting language such as javascript to do this on the
client side. You can register the script from your code behind pages...

this.Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock("ShowMessageBo x","<script
language='javascript'>window.alert('This is a message
box!')</script>");

....or...

this.Page.RegisterStartupScript("ShowMessageBox"," <script
language='javascript'>window.alert('This is a message
box!')</script>");

....or...

you can plant the script directly in the aspx page.

I sure there are many other options as well...

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes, here's a free MessageBox control I wrote in C# with the source code
included:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx

--
I hope this helps,