Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error: "Content controls can only be used in a content page"

Error: "Content controls can only be used in a content page"

J.Edwards

I'm getting this error when trying to use a control built in VS 2003 (1.1)
in a new asp project in VS 2005.

"Content controls can only be used in a content page"

The control has always worked ok in 2003, and I've not seen this error
before so does anyone know what it could be? Can't find anything on the web
about it.