Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Where my images?

Where my images?

Adam S

Hi all

I run Fire fox 1.0.6, last night I installed a program called "Cclean"
and Spybot S&D, the spybot was just an upgrade to 1.4. I ran both of
them, but since then I cannot see some images and flash files, like my
BT Yahoo home page normally shows news which you can page through but it
is just blank area now?

Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
some content for which there is an option?

Thanks in advance

Jedi Fans

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ccl...n-GB:-official

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox

Adam S

Jedi Fans wrote:
> Adam S wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I run Fire fox 1.0.6, last night I installed a program called "Cclean"
>> and Spybot S&D, the spybot was just an upgrade to 1.4. I ran both of
>> them, but since then I cannot see some images and flash files, like my
>> BT Yahoo home page normally shows news which you can page through but
>> it is just blank area now?
>>
>> Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
>> some content for which there is an option?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ccl...n-GB:-official

Your an absolute star!! Thank you so much!!

Jedi Fans

Adam S wrote:

> Jedi Fans wrote:
>> Adam S wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I run Fire fox 1.0.6, last night I installed a program called
>>> "Cclean" and Spybot S&D, the spybot was just an upgrade to 1.4. I ran
>>> both of them, but since then I cannot see some images and flash
>>> files, like my BT Yahoo home page normally shows news which you can
>>> page through but it is just blank area now?
>>>
>>> Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
>>> some content for which there is an option?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance

>> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ccl...n-GB:-official
>>

> Your an absolute star!! Thank you so much!!

ur very welcome, just remember to use the search box first next time
round