Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Profile Manager in Firefox???

Profile Manager in Firefox???

DA

I recently upgraded to Firefox from ver 1.2.1. The older verson has a
feature called Mozilla Profile Manager that allows my wife and me to
log in under our own names and have our own features, including
startup page and bookmarks. Firefox does not seem to offer this
feature. I have tampered with the profiles directory and the program
offers only one way or the other. Is there a way to revive this
feature? If not I'm going back. Thanks for any help.

Jedi Fans

DA wrote:
> I recently upgraded to Firefox from ver 1.2.1. The older verson has a
> feature called Mozilla Profile Manager that allows my wife and me to
> log in under our own names and have our own features, including
> startup page and bookmarks. Firefox does not seem to offer this
> feature. I have tampered with the profiles directory and the program
> offers only one way or the other. Is there a way to revive this
> feature? If not I'm going back. Thanks for any help.

firefox -p in start>run on windows or firefox --profilemanager on linux...

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox