Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Unable to close a tab.

Unable to close a tab.

Adrian

Unable to close a tab.

Sorry I can't give an example site that does this,
but I have noticed the odd site that stops you from closing the tab you
have that site on.
The right click menu is not disabled as such, but neither clicking the
close button on the tab
or selecting the close tab item on the context menu works. The only
thing that does work
is closing the browser window completely.

Has anyone got any suggestions for a workaround?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7. Gecko/20050511
MultiZilla/1.7.7.0e

TIA

--

^^v^^ Adrian ^^v^^
"When you can't do experiments, you have philosophers. It's like those guys over in the philosophy department who give the same exam questions every semester but change the answers."