Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how do i send data to aspx ?

how do i send data to aspx ?

yatz123@gmail.com

Hello
i want to create a service ( not via WEB service ) as an aspx file .
client should send me some data as key + value in my aspx file
i will analyze the input and return as answer , what are my ways to do
it .
i know i can do it via the url (adding parameter) , and via submitted
form

any other ways that you know ?
thanks
Yaniv

=?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=

yatzee cookies is one more method

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hello
> i want to create a service ( not via WEB service ) as an aspx file .
> client should send me some data as key + value in my aspx file
> i will analyze the input and return as answer , what are my ways to do
> it .
> i know i can do it via the url (adding parameter) , and via submitted
> form
>
> any other ways that you know ?
> thanks
> Yaniv

webonomic

A harry potter magic wand would do it too. All kidding aside, you
could look at http://www.xml-rpc.net/ as well. This method is slower
but is also platform independant. You may also be able to make this
method more secure. Because it's slower, I'd make it a last resort.

Your easiest route is probably URL parameters.